XChange@Work is the charitable component of XChange Events. The program is designed to bring the IT community together to connect and give back to the local communities that host our events throughout the year.
We are supporting Camp Ronald McDonald for the Healthcare IT Summit.
We are collecting toiletries, words of encouragement and funds to support the camp.
1. Become a sponsor or create a match challenge
We have set a goal to raise $1500 to support a project. Camp Ronald McDonald has provided 4 initiatives in need of funding, and your votes will determine which will be fulfilled.
Donors who give $200 or more will be recognized as sponsors. Match challenges are also encouraged!
Thank you to our project sponsor:
For more information, please contact Betzi Hanc at email@example.com.
2. Bring an item on the Wish List
3. Create a wish stick at the XChange@Work table during pavilion hours
We invite everyone to write wishes (hopes, dreams, well wishes) on popsicle sticks for the next session of campers. Those popsicle sticks will be used to light the first camper fire for the next session
4. Vote and Donate!
Attendees will have the opportunity to vote during XCellence balloting and determine which of these four camp initiatives the Summit will support. We will be collecting throughout the event, and funds raised will be donated to the project that receives the most votes.
Camp Good Times Projects:
1. Stock the camp’s “Med Shed” 24 hour medical facility with medical supplies that are in constant need of replenishment.
2. Sponsor a summer camp BBQ meal for the 150 campers, including: hamburgers, hotdogs, corn on the cob, watermelon, and beverages.
3. Sponsor a night for the teen campers at TeePee Village to support the development of leadership skills and self-esteem.
4. Fund 5 emergency walkie talkies to communicate across the 6 acre mountain facility where cell reception is limited.